BMD Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMD Index

Does anybody know if / when the BMD indexes (indices ?) will ever be available for after 2005.
    DGJay

Findmypast have births and deaths up to 2006.

Always worth checking the local BMD sites - some have info post 2005, with new data being added all the time.
    UKBMD Local BMD Links for Births, Marriages and Deaths Indexes Online. Local BMD Indexes, Family History, Baptisms, Marriages, Burials, Monumental Inscriptions, Civil Registration, GRO Indexes, BMD, BDM, UK 1841 to 1911 censuses. Who Do You Think You Are?
    Elaine

Comment

The complete and most recent indexes, are available (on microfiche) at a few selected sites ...:

Library of Birmingham
      Bridgend Reference and Information Library
      City of Westminster Archives Centre
      Newcastle City Library
      Plymouth Central Library
      The British Library

Manchester Library used to be one of them, but seems not to be on the most recent list , don't know why.
      Last edited by AntonyM; 29-01-14, 15:38.
      Retired professional researcher, and ex- deputy registrar, now based in Worcestershire. Happy to give any help or advice I can ( especially on matters of civil registration) - contact via PM or my website www.chalfontresearch.co.uk
      Follow me on Twittter @ChalfontR

Comment

Anthony

have just checked with Westminster Archives and they have the indexes up to 2011 /2012.
        Many thanks for the pointer
        DGJay

Comment

Manchester Library is Currently undergoing a refurbishment as far as I know so probably the reason for no longer being on the list.

Edna

Comment

Working...
          X