Samsung 3 tablet 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung 3 tablet 10

I recently purchased the above tablet but no way can I get my almost new Canon MG 4250 printer to work. I cannot find an App to download.
    The tablet recognises the printer but the message says 'Samsung do not support this model'.

I asked JL where I purchased it and they told me one it was easy to download an App for it. Maybe I am not using the correct wording when I search. Can anyone help me please with a 'Simple' answer.

Also is there a printed manual that I can buy? The only ones that I have looked at are mainly for smart phones and about three pages of how to set up for about £9.99. I have set everything up no problems I just wish to learn more about its use other than email, the www, or iPlayer type of thing.

I have the online manual but it takes hours to search and find the correct 'Key Word'.

A little on the late side but A Happy New Year to all.
    Last edited by Margaret N; 26-01-14, 00:10.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

There is this one Margaret:

but ultimately, if Samsung say they do not support that model then I'm not sure what else you think can be done until an app is written that will support it...
    https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

Margret your Samsung tablet has bluetooth does your printer support it, I have the galaxy tab 2 & a hp printer that is a few years old now it does support bluetooth with a small adapter I bought that fits into the usb port & I have no trouble just bluetoothing from the tablet to the printer.
      Jenn

Comment

Jenn,

Thank you so much I am not certain about that will take a look later. However, Grimsqueaker sent me a link for a Canon App and so far it has worked. I use my printer so little so will have test it again. Thank you Grimsqueaker.

I know very little about Bluetooth I know its on my phone and laptop but have not been brave enough to try it incase it is not safe.

Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
        X