Print Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Screen

I know that if I press PrintScr and then open Paint, I can get the image of the screen that I've just captured, re-name it and then save it. But I only know how to do them one at a time.

Is there any way of, say, doing PrintScr, moving on to another screen and doing PrintScr of that page (and so on) and THEN opening Paint (or something else), finding the images and saving them (each with a different name)?

Thanks
    STG
    Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Windows7 has the Snipping tool, which allows you to save each capture immediately after you have taken it. You then take a new image image and save that. You don't need to open Paint at all.

If you want to take a whole sequence of screenshots and then save them as one batch at the end, then perhaps a program like SnagIt would be recommended. Google to find it.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy, I'll give the Snipping tool a whirl.

STG
      Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Instructions on using the snippet tool
        Learn how to use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.

It works the same in Windows 7 and 8

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I find it very useful I have it in Vista

Comment

Working...
          X