Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Report in FTM 2014 - is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Report in FTM 2014 - is it possible?

Is there any way to obtain a Report within FTM 2014 showing all names one has input, their date of death and the address at time of death?

I'm using the 2012 version of FTM, so maybe very similar, & think you can do a report of death dates as you want to.

Go to 'publish' & choose the 'person reports' under the publication types, then 'custom report' & click 'create report'
    Select 'all individuals'.
    The list can be customised to show which details you want by clicking on the 'items to include' button (which is the 1st button just below the heading 'custom report options)

Hope that helps
    Sue
    Sue

Comment

Sue

Many thanks for the reply. Actually, to be honest, I mis-read your very last sentence and did not 'pick up' that first button 'items to include' comment.

Having slept on my question, digested your reply, and also searched in youtube for a tutorial, I have just printed out my very first Death Report. Brilliant!

Did want it to action a search through local newspapers to see if there was any information on one's ancestors death published, but it has also highlighted another issue, the number of ancestors in my Tree for which I have not yet included death details.

Ah well a New Year's Resolution methinks.

Many Thanks

Happy New Year

Xenofex2

Comment

Glad it helped Yes, I too find that type of report useful for showing where I have missing information.

Sue
        Sue

Comment

Working...
        X