Ancestry slow for anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry slow for anyone

Taking ages for pages to open and FMP pages aren't opening keep having to kill the page .
    Wondered if maybe too many people trying to use it .

I'm having the same problem with Ancestry, but FMP is okay for me.
    AUDREY

Comment

can't connect to ancestry at all

FMP seems OK though

Comment

Thank goodness somebody else is having problems thought it might be the PC ? wonder if they have a special offer on then?

Comment

I've just logged onto Ancestry.co.uk and it has come up with a whole new opening page...?? Index down the left hand side at the top but scrolls down to what used to be the opening page.

When checking various items it seems to work OK so if this is a new layout I suppose we will have to get used to it

Ian

Comment

oh not again I wish they would leave things alone.

Comment

.co.uk is working fine and .com is as well. Not only that but there's some freebies on .com that could be causing .co.uk to not work as I've found that I can use my .co.uk login for .com which I never knew I could
              Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

Mine slow also (and I also thought it was pc - we don't have brilliant broadband here in the sticks) but not only is anc.co VERY slow, yesterday they even had up notices saying users may find problems but they are hoping to resolve issue asap. This has been going on for some time and some hiccups may be due to a large amount of info they have been adding recently.
                Sadly, I cannot think of a better website to be a member of but .................?

Sue

Comment

Sue I know how you feel there seems to be a lot of issues lately on there,and I'm not keen on some of the changes either.

Comment

Ancestry's 'hints' keep giving me hints I have already had in my tree or even showing hints that are the correct details (date place etc), but show a completely different name that has nothing to do with my tree.

I am also finding that my FTM 'sync' is glitching

Researching:
                    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

according to my hints I have 25 yet yesterday I had over 300 ???

Comment

Working...
                      X