Bramley St. Peter's leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cemetery: Bramley St. Peter's leeds

If anyone is going to Bramley church yard in leeds.. St. Peter's... I really would like a photo of a grave that is situated in the "Old Yard" there is James strangeway and his wife Sarah.. Also mark strange way and wife Emma... Not many grave stones in this part of the churchyard so not difficult to spot.. Much appreciated

I live a few miles away from St Peters, I will try to find the graves for you, Weather permitting.

Comment

Hi Daniel...that would be great.. Hopefully the weather will stay dry for you.. I really appreciate it thank you so much... While I'm on here can anyone recommend a good website that has leeds burials transcribed..
      Thank you x

Comment

Originally posted by heavenmbmaa View Post
        Hi Daniel...that would be great.. Hopefully the weather will stay dry for you.. I really appreciate it thank you so much... While I'm on here can anyone recommend a good website that has leeds burials transcribed..
        Thank you x
        I can't help but you would probably do better with this request on the main Family Research Board rather than here where not many people visit.

Margaret

Comment

Hi heavenmbmaa,

Just seen your post, did you get any feedback from danielclay re the grave?

I live in Bramley and walk through the graveyard just about every day. Most of the memorials were removed by the council some years ago and the area grassed over for easier upkeep.

There are a few memorials and vaults still in situe and some of the old gravestones have been laid as paths to the entrances and transit across the graveyard.

Let me know if you want me to have a look for your Strangeway memorial. Dates of the burials would also be helpful.

Ian

Comment

Working...
          X