BT lasted 4 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT lasted 4 days

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr cannot believe it started with them the 17th and today could not access anything ,tried their help tool which told me the home hub I was using wasn't theirs? so on the phone I goes and oh no I reckon they are the same people Talktalk use, very disillusioned.

Like I said before Val
    There is no such thing as 'a better provider'
    one of the main problems is the actual lines that they have to use and that is the responsibility of BT's 'Open Reach' section.

If you have changed providers and still get signal dropping out, then it is the connection and not the provider.

It's like blaming your petrol provider for the fact that the roads are full of pot holes

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

hi Trevor I know what you mean, but we have no trouble with the phone so dont see how it can be the line ? a BT bloke changed my socket to a split one when he came so have a socket now which is only for the broadband the one below for the phone which we dont use in this room.
      They have been working up the road for some time now so maybe they do know of a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        hi Trevor I know what you mean, but we have no trouble with the phone so dont see how it can be the line ? a BT bloke changed my socket to a split one when he came so have a socket now which is only for the broadband the one below for the phone which we dont use in this room.
        They have been working up the road for some time now so maybe they do know of a problem?
        We were told by a BT broadband engineer that broadband needs a better quality line than the phone does which was why our broadband wouldn't work when the phone did.

Have you rung the BT free broadband help line Val? On the few occasions I've had problems since we changed to BT I have always found them really helpful. If they can't sort it out over the phone they will get an engineer out to you. The number I have rung is 0800 111 4567.
        ".... thy memory shall be blest by the children of the children of thy child".
        Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Comment

Thanks Ann I will ring that but doubt I'll get any satisafaction now till the New Year.

Comment

Working...
          X