Where did Lizzie go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Lizzie go?

I am trying to find out what happened to Lizzie Coulson.

She was born June 1/4 in Caistor Lincolnshire 1876...........to George and Mary Coulson (nee Marshall)

In 1881 she is living with her parents in Clarborough Nottinghamshire.

In 1891 she is living with her parents in Wickenby Lincolnshire......(she is mistranscribed as Inza)

In 1901 she is living with her mother and older brother Thomas in Wickenby Linconshire.

But I can not find anything after 1901.

A Lizzie Coulson dies June 1949 in Bourne, Lincs but don't know if she is 'yours.'

Comment

Hmmm..............not sure about that one..............it is 3 years off with her age.

I was hoping to find her in 1911.

The most likely thing is she married..............but I can not find that either.

Comment

I tried searching with Christian name of Elizabeth................that brought a few more options......did you try that?

Comment

I have stuck to Lizzie.................because that is what she is registered as on FreeBMD.

I guess I should not rule out that she decided to go by Elizabeth.

I will do that tomorrow................it is nearly midnight here.

Comment

I wonder if this is her.

Arthur Coulson christened March 1908 to LIzzie Coulson....single woman....Gainsborough Lincolnshire

Comment

I think that one may have died aged 2 I'm afraid - Jan-March 1910 Arthur Coulson aged 2 - Gainsborough ref 7a 453.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

If that's her, then she should be in that area the following year for the 1911 census.

Comment

There is an Elizabeth Coulson marrying George Henry Cooper but her father is Frederick, she also has another son Cyril Coulson.

Have a look 1911 in Gainsborough....one down!
                  Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
                  http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Working...
                  X