Ancestry problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry problems?

anyone else having difficulties? I have got a very basic page with very little on :(
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Hi,
    I have not looked this morning yet but last night was useless - couldn't get past the first page or sometimes even get connected.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Just checked this moment and working a treat for me today.
      Very strange!

Hope it picks up for you.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

maybe it was a blip.. i'm in now :smilee:
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Paid my 'subs' Julie...............mine's ok)

Comment

My Ancestry has been playing up the past couple of weeks from time to time. This morning....so far.... seems OK.

Comment

updating records maybe?

Comment

Well, I still can't get in to Ancestry.

I was wondering if it is anything to do with the fact I have Windows XP?

Is anyone else still having problems? Not being computer literate, I haven't a clue what's happening. I get the page up and then it says that Internet Explorer cannot display the page and the page disappears.

Am not amused!!

Lesley,

Comment

I have windows XP and have got in today easily. may be clear your cookies and browser cache by running ccleaner? cant have you without ancestry - that would be vile!
                  Angelina

Comment

S*ds law Angelina! Can now get in OK! Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Don't know about being vile without Ancestry....I am almost suicidale!!

Lesley

Comment

UK site won't recognise my ID
                      It just keeps looping me back to the sign in page
                      .com site allows me in, but I keep getting a lot of 'error' returns when accessing records or merging into FTM

Service has gone downhill in last 6 months

Researching:
                      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
                      X