england non conformist parish registers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• england non conformist parish registers

does anyone else have trouble with this collection? i can not save images to my computer. the 'save' button has always been disabled for me.

Can't you take a screen print of it there is a key on the keyboard that says (prt sc) when you have the page open that you want, press this key and then open a word doc and paste it to clipboard and save it on your computer, you can do this with anything you see on the screen.

Edna http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0063941AAkyCtF
    Last edited by clematised; 16-12-13, 12:41.

Comment

might have too edna. might switch to the pc. bigger screen and all. fit more of the image in.

Comment

The "save" button seems to work for me, although I appreciate that's no consolation to you! Sorry :(
        Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Sometimes the image is just too large to save. Have you tried to reduce the size?
          Vonny

Comment

vonny that's an interesting suggestion. i have been able to save the odd image in the past, always surprises me when i am allowed. sometimes it has allowed me to save the image, and if i try it again at a later point it won't allow me. i might emaill ancestry and see what they say. it's the same images from the non con bmd site, and i've never had troubles with them.

Comment

I have had trouble in the past trying to save, then realised that the image might be too big as I always zoom in and then forget to reduce it back to size. I click the minus button to reduce down the size to the original and then save to computer. I now manage to save everything I want to keep with no problem and use a memory stick to download any content to so as not to fill up the hard drive on the computer. If you use your c drive to download everything to it might be full and need emptying?
              Vonny

Comment

Working...
              X