Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is anyone else waiting for Photoduplication?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone else waiting for Photoduplication?

I submitted a few entries to be copied, and I am still waiting, [it is 4 weeks today]

has anyone else had to wait this long?

is anyone else still waiting?

I do know that it states that the wait could be between 4-6 wks, but I wondered if anyone has had to wait this long..

thanks for reading
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 10-12-13, 20:32.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Yes, I am. I sent off about 4 weeks ago. Only my second request ever. Got the first one quite quickly after sending an e mail to say I hadn't heard from them in spite of an acknowledgement to my first request. It was re sent to me. My second request, I didn't get an acknowledgement to, it never arrived, so I sent off a second request for it. No acknowledgement and haven't heard a thing. Thought it was me doing something wrong.

Did you receive an acknowledgement to your request?

Lesley

Comment

I sent an email on 7 Nov and am still waiting. Didn't receive an acknowledgement either.

Should I be worried?

STG
      Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownGirl View Post
        I sent an email on 7 Nov and am still waiting. Didn't receive an acknowledgement either.

Should I be worried?

STG
        PHEW! and here is me thinking I'm billy no mates!.. I guess that they must be inundated with the service, it does state on the page that they won't send a confirmation email, which to me is a bit daft as you would think that they would just send an automated one.

I guess then, that if it is a 4-6 week wait then it could possibly be new year before we hear anything.
        Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Punchs mum View Post
          Yes, I am. I sent off about 4 weeks ago. Only my second request ever. Got the first one quite quickly after sending an e mail to say I hadn't heard from them in spite of an acknowledgement to my first request. It was re sent to me. My second request, I didn't get an acknowledgement to, it never arrived, so I sent off a second request for it. No acknowledgement and haven't heard a thing. Thought it was me doing something wrong.

Did you receive an acknowledgement to your request?

Lesley
          sorry Lesley, I just spotted this! when I filled in the form it said something like, 'please wait whilst the form is being submitted' and then it went to the summary page where you get the list of what you have ordered, I have these as I saved them to my computer. so, I presume that they went through ok and that it is just a waiting game now.. [you watch, they'll arrive in my mailbox tomorrow!!..lol]

I didn't get ANY confirmation that I had sent a request though.. whether they have just changed the way they are handling things I have no idea, as this was my first request
          Last edited by Darksecretz; 10-12-13, 21:21.
          Julie

Comment

Me too, first time I haven't had an acknowledgement and nothing after an email. Was thinking of re sending but I keep thinking they will arrive sooon, might wait till after Xmas
            Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
            http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
              Me too, first time I haven't had an acknowledgement and nothing after an email. Was thinking of re sending but I keep thinking they will arrive sooon, might wait till after Xmas
              mmm I know what you mean Elaine, I keep checking too..
              Julie

Comment

I had so many problems with my last order of five records they kept telling me they had sent it to me and I kept repeating I had not received it, check your spam folder, I check it daily I said I have not been sent it, well we will send it again now they said, well I have not had it and so it went on for more than a couple of weeks when finally I phoned them, twice I called and I got someone who actually sent it to me in a zip file, I printed them all off right away as the e mail will disappear if you don't print or save them off the e mail.

This put me off sending for more even though I have lots for the one place to get so I will try again in the New Year.

Edna

Comment

Is this from familysearch? Big holiday at the end of November in the US (Thanksgiving), followed by the start of the Christmas season.

Comment

Originally posted by clematised View Post
                    I had so many problems with my last order of five records they kept telling me they had sent it to me and I kept repeating I had not received it, check your spam folder, I check it daily I said I have not been sent it, well we will send it again now they said, well I have not had it and so it went on for more than a couple of weeks when finally I phoned them, twice I called and I got someone who actually sent it to me in a zip file, I printed them all off right away as the e mail will disappear if you don't print or save them off the e mail.

This put me off sending for more even though I have lots for the one place to get so I will try again in the New Year.

Edna
                    oh dear, sorry that you have had such a problem Edna, perhaps the new year will, like you say, give you hope in getting more.

Originally posted by PhotoFamily View Post
                    Is this from familysearch? Big holiday at the end of November in the US (Thanksgiving), followed by the start of the Christmas season.
                    ahhhhh I had forgotten about Thanksgiving Sarah!.. oops. [though I shouldn't as it is near my birthday] yea it is Familysearch too..
                    Last edited by Darksecretz; 11-12-13, 07:50.
                    Julie

Comment

mine have been coming within a week for the last few months. though thanksgiving and xmas will slow down the december ones. not that i will get mine anyway, as yahoomail has been down since the 7th in the staes, and since yesterday in australia.

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
                        mine have been coming within a week for the last few months. though thanksgiving and xmas will slow down the december ones. not that i will get mine anyway, as yahoomail has been down since the 7th in the staes, and since yesterday in australia.
                        maybe try a different email address Kyle?
                        Julie

Comment

it's back up and running today. i do wonder what the problem was. but havn't received a familysearch email yet.

Comment

maybe we'll ALL get lovely Christmas emails :smilee:
                            Julie

Comment

I don't know about anyone else, but I am still waiting to get my images back from FamilySearch - submitted 3 weeks ago - normally I would have received them by now. Are you guys still waiting?

Comment

I am still waiting from 7 Nov!!

Comment

Yes Bertie, I am still waiting too, since 10th Nov [for first lot]

frustrating isn't it STG?
                                  Julie

Comment

Perhaps now might be the time to e-mail them and ask if there is a problem Julie?
                                    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

I re-sent (well, forwarded with a polite reminder) my email from 7 Nov again last week end. Still nuthink :(
                                      Last edited by SmallTownGirl; 22-12-13, 10:34.

Comment

from their page

PLEASE LIMIT YOUR REQUEST TO FIVE (5) ITEMS PER REQUEST PER WEEK! Requests are processed in the order they are received. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Please do not re-submit your request a second time if you do not hear from us immediately.
                                        No confirmation e-mail will be sent upon receiving your request.

If you have any questions, please call 866-406-1830.
                                        though a UK phone number would be good!
                                        Julie

Comment

Working...
                                        X