Picasa problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picasa problem

This is for a friend, he has this installed and when he tries to export a photo into a folder a page opens up in front of the albums which says resize etc and is so big you cannot close it down again as the crosses top right are above the screen , tried dragging the page but it wont so he has to physically close the pc down and start again ?
    Ideas please

Picasa

Hello Val,

Picasa, I don't know the answer but when I had a net book I had a similar problem and not just with picasa but MS in general. Many people tried to alter this for me and the software was too large for net book.That was a long time ago and I wonder if that is what he is using. I will go and put my other computer on and try the program(call me PCW) and now I have another item. Driving myself mad again with a Samsung Tab 10.3

I will try and edit this later if I ever find an answer.

Best wishes,
    Last edited by Margaret N; 01-12-13, 16:52. Reason: Wording not correct
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

thanks Margaret I might not be round for your answer as this connection keeps dropping off

Comment

Hello Val,

I have just tried out both SAVE AS My Pictures and EXPORT as well and in both cases I had a box asking if I wished to resize which I did but don't think that was necessary. I always move the thumbnail and not the open image. They both worked but where is he wishing to Export them to? Email is a little different I seem to think but I will have a play around again over the next couple of days.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

hi Margaret he was trying to put them on an auction on Ebay, but when he tried to move them this box comes up asking which folder you want to move them to, he wanted to try and put them on his desktop and take them from there but there is no other option for moving them it seems ?
          Might ask him if he has tried to move the thumb nail thanks

Comment

Working...
          X