Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 census lookup

Hello,
    Would someone please look at the 1911 census for me. I want to see if Edward Roberts born in Greenock in 1907 is on there and if so who with.

Thank you
    Ann

cannot find him the only one I can see was born in Perthy Salop ?
    Last edited by Guest; 07-11-13, 18:09.

Comment

Greenock is in Renfrewshire Scotland, it would have to be looked up on the Scottish census. I can only find Scottish census up to 1891 and unless he moved south of the border he wouldn't show up on and English or Wales census. Do you have any idea where he might have been living in 1911?
      Vonny

Comment

Thank you for looking. On family search there is someone of that name living in All Saints Southampton Hampshire, but that is all I can see.
        Regards Ann

Comment

I found one entry for an Edward Roberts aged between 3 and 5 living in Greenock on a search of Scotlands People. Unfortunately to view the entry and find out who he was with would cost credits which I don't have.
          On the English 1911 census there are 4 people called Edward Roberts living in Southampton but I couldn't see one of the age you specified.

There was an Edward Roberts, born Greenock in Southampton but he was aged 37
          Last edited by JudithM; 07-11-13, 18:39.
          Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thanks anyway, it was good of you to look
            Regards
            Ann

Comment

Working...
            X