National Archives requesting amount for copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Archives requesting amount for copies

there are some records on the national archives that they say have not been digitally enhanced yet so you have to ask them for a quote to send them? but I cannot find where you have to ask

Usually when you find the record there is an option to request/order copies - you click on that link, fill out your details and an estimate will be emailed.
    If you want me to look, send me a pm with the details - or post the details on here.
    Elaine

Comment

What type of records are they?
      The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
      Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

thanks Elaine and Annswabey there is an order box but it does not say its a request for a price thats what I was worried about?

thats the link for one of them

Comment

also how do I know which pages to order if I've not seen them?

Comment

You click on ORDER A COPY, fill out the details of what you need and the next page takes you to ORDER FORM SUMMARY - ESTIMATE REQUEST DETAILS.
            Elaine

Comment

but I dont know what I need Elaine I might want all of it

Comment

I've never ordered a document from them as I always go there and get it myself, but I would imagine if you don't know what's in it, you would have to have all of it. Don't think they are prepared to spend time searching for specific things.
                The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
                Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

I think one lot is a will ? not sure about the other lot ? have pmd you thanks Annswabey

Comment

Working...
                  X