Remove marriage in Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove marriage in Legacy

My apologies if this is the wrong place but I appear to have married my wife twice which plays havoc with the family tree!

And I have yet to discover how to delete a marriage without deleting the individual. Any advice much appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by JudithM; 15-10-13, 17:24. Reason: Removed details of living people

As an unhelpful aside - you would not be unique in this: OH's Gx3-grandparents were married twice - in the same church. The first time was Nov 1811 (by Licence) and the next time was Sep 1812 (by Banns). On the other hand, when I looked for my own marriage in teh index, my name wasn't there... it appeared that OH had married someone else!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Welcome to FTF Duncan, and I'm sorry to do this to you, as the screen shot would have been useful for people to see your problem but I have deleted the shot of your tree as we don't allow details of living people on this forum.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

If you can put the image through one of the picture-processing s/ware packs, you may be able to blur enough of the details without wrecking the purpose of showing the image in the first place?

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Open the window with the couple .Right click on the marriage date. Unlink this marriage
          Sue ;)

Comment

Working...
          X