Irish certs how long ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish certs how long ?

I ordered a copy last week and filled in the bit to get it sent to me by email does anyone know how long this usually takes is it much quicker than post?

Depending on the time of year 10 to 14 days. (Summer is busier than the rest of the years).
    Elwyn

I am based in Co. Antrim and undertake research in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact me for help or advice via PM.

Comment

thanks Elwyn thats:( a long long time

Comment

I am sure I have seen somewhere that the BMD service may be a little delayed at the moment - it has ?moved and I think re-opened on 1/10 so they will have a backlog. I may have got that information from PRONI but having just looked again cannot find it on there!
        Sue

Comment

oh no Sue gonna be ages then blast.:(

Comment

What has moved is the Dublin office (which is just an outstation of the main office in Roscommon). The Dublin office is for personal callers only and so doesn't handle postal applications.The move won't affect the service from Roscommon.
            Elwyn

I am based in Co. Antrim and undertake research in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact me for help or advice via PM.

Comment

phew Elwyn thanks for that

Comment

still not arrived have never waited this long before

Comment

Working...
                X