Any Bacons out there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Bacons out there ?

Anybody with family named Bacon in Notts/Leics/Lincs/Derbys, please ? You may have information that could help me......

http://archive.org/search.php?query=...iatype%3Atexts Google books and Bacon of Nottingham if it helps Grey

Edna

Comment

Thanks, Edna

Comment

no actual Bacon names YET....lol but I could murder a bacon buttie!! yum!
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Never crossed my mind, Julie (you started this in the first place !!!).....don't get them in Gemany.

I read one of those "Days in the life" articles by Diana Rigg. She said she went jogging every day & was the kind of person who just didn't think about food when she was doing something else...the smell of bacon rolls (cobs to me & you) from a stall she passed on her jogging run didn't tempt her at all.

Whereas you & I can be trying to do Stuff with our hobby & at the first chance.....

How long have you been a cannibal, by the way ?
          Last edited by greyingrey; 08-10-13, 21:51.

Comment

lol!! I know! though I just couldn't resist... it's only Bacons though that I do cannibalise!

but at least I have given you an avenue to pursue with this line :p
            Julie

Comment

Yes.....thanks a lot, Julie....I have found someone on another site (shhh !) with Bacons very close to that one I found marrying Elizabeth Bradley in Notts, so I'm hoping for a positive response.

Comment

Originally posted by greyingrey View Post
                Yes.....thanks a lot, Julie....I have found someone on another site (shhh !) with Bacons very close to that one I found marrying Elizabeth Bradley in Notts, so I'm hoping for a positive response.
                Julie

Comment

Oh, you're here too......ello !!! Waiting for the man to come & pick up this flippin parcel.....see German efficiency on general forum. Promised to come "this morning" &, technically, we're already past that

Comment

oh dear.. hope mr man comes soon just having an early lunch [and no bacon! lol]
                    Julie

Comment

Thought you might have kidnapped Kevin Bacon to interrogate him on my behalf. I read all the British newspapers online & yesterday there was a story about how a pet pig that its owners (in Britain) called Kevin Bacon had been stolen. From its looks I can only say that I'm glad I'm not descended from a Bacon

(Sorry....just hamming it up again)

Comment

groans....lol..

just had a thought!.. have you checked our names database? [GEDCOM]? there are alot of Bacons there and who is onsite that has the name in their tree, might help?

click on the GEDCOM button on the navbar near the top on the screen
                        Julie

Comment

Ooh -I have some Bacons on OH's tree, but they are all from the London area so probably of no use to you.

(Speaking of bacon I had the most delicious Chicken and Bacon Caesar salad yesterday, it had oodles of bacon. Yummy!)
                          Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

Thanks, old chum

Comment

Oh, you nipped in ozgirl....ello ! If I do find any London connection, I'll let you know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X