Best cleaning stuff for PC and Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cleaning stuff for PC and Keyboard

anyone recommend the best to use ,is it better to use a spray cleaner or Screen wipes? and are the vacuums you plug into a USB port any good for getting crumbs out of the Keyboard ?? thanks

Getting crumbs out of keyboard - turn keyboard upside down and tap gently!
    Elaine

Comment

lol Elaine tried that but only got about 10 ounces out ,and my screen is so grubby I only noticed it today when the sun shone on it .

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        lol Elaine tried that but only got about 10 ounces out ....
        ... in that case, turn keyboard upside down and give it a good thump!!!

Very confusing when you google about screen cleaners because some sites say a dampened lint free cloth, others say water/vinegar, others say don't do either!
        I use screen wipes - and they seem to work well.
        Elaine

Comment

thing with wipes is unless your very careful closing the container they dry out really quick ,after reading the newspaper report this work on how filthy keyboards are I'm sort of hovering on the keys now instead of banging them hard

Comment

If its only you using the keyboard its only your dirt!!! I never think thats as bad as other people's. :D

Comment

Anne when my kids visit they use it and they aren't exactly fussy:(

Comment

i clean my keyboard with a baby wipe when it is switched off- works wonders.
                Angelina

Comment

shall try that thanks

Comment

Val, I use 'Evernet Superior'. It's a spray and microfibre towel which is brilliant. Bought from Amazon - a bit pricey, but really does last for ages.

Gwyn
                    Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Comment

thanks Gwyn must say I tried the wipes and its left a smeared screen? shall try that

Comment

I use a TFT screen cleaner Vivanco was £9.99 but its lasted years
                        Kathleen

Comment

Thanks Katleen but I ordered that Evernet and it arrived today , if that dont work I'll try yours

Comment

That Evernet is brilliant no smears left thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X