What a Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Result

Some of you may remember my query on here a while ago about a man I was trying to find who was a Diver? well found his Sons Marriage and finally sent for the Cert, the upshot is somebody on Ancestry had the Son in his Tree and whats more has his Wedding Photo and a couple of other Photos of him which he kindly sent me , am thrilled but still trying to find the Diver.
    Last edited by Guest; 28-09-13, 21:07.

Aww that's brilliant news Val.
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

Fab news..love it when that sort of thing happens it makes it very worthwhile

Linda

Comment

he looks such a nice man too, you never know maybe a family member might come up with something about his Father.

Comment

don't you just love it when a plan comes together!.. [an A-team moment there!!] brill news! x
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks people I have such little info on this side of my family and certainly no photo so am thrilled.
            Remember my Diver Julie ?

Comment

Thrilled to bits for you, Val. Fantastic outcome...........photos are so special and almost give us a tangible feel for our ancestors.

Have to ask - who the heck is the diver? Maybe you can post a link to your thread? I'd like to take a look if only to satisfy my curiousity; if no-one here found info it's unlikely I will but resurrecting the thread may get you a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                Remember my Diver Julie ?
                I have all on trying to remember what happened yesterday!...lol.. [sorry].. can you enlighten me again Val [please]
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Well Done, Val, your "digging and determination" paid off - I'm chuffed for you !!
                  Jacky

Comment

Ah that's lovely Val, sometimes just one link like this can open a whole new line of enquiry. I hope this helps to lead you further into your research
                    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Well done Val, pleased to see all the diving in and out of the records has paid off
                      Last edited by JayG; 29-09-13, 10:55.
                      Jay

Comment

Thanks for sharing that, Val.
                        We love a happy outcome. I can't remember your diver's dates - would the Sarah Millican WDYTYA programme have been relevant as background info?

Jay
                        Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Jay ;)and thanks everyone have nudged up the prevous thread about the Diver if anyone has some free time thanks

I should say I dont know where or when Charles George Mack senior was born or if indeed he and Miriam married.

She is single in 1901 and a widow in 1911
                          Last edited by Guest; 29-09-13, 12:42.

Comment

Working...
                          X