No announcement yet.

ancestry has UK, Foreign and Overseas Registers of British Subjects, 1627-1965

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry has UK, Foreign and Overseas Registers of British Subjects, 1627-1965

which includes
    Records of the General Register Office, Government Social Survey Department, and Office of Population Censuses and Surveys. The National Archives, Kew, England.
    General Register Office: Miscellaneous Foreign Returns. Registrar General (RG) 32.
    General Register Office: Foreign Registers and Returns. Registrar General (RG) 33.
    General Register Office: Miscellaneous Foreign Marriage Returns. Registrar General (RG) 34.
    General Register Office: Miscellaneous Foreign Death Returns. Registrar General (RG) 35.
    General Register Office: Registers and Returns of Births, Marriages and Deaths in the Protectorates etc of Africa and Asia. Registrar General (RG) 36.

I only found 2 of my family on there but the images are quite clear.
    Angelina

Here's a link: http://search.ancestry.co.uk/search/...=Internal+List

I didn't find any. :(
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

3 of mine marrying in France and Antwerp

Comment

I was sure I'd find some of mine, but have found none so far!

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks Caroline for putting the link up. I totally forgot in my rush to get on there!
          May i suggest just putting a surname in the top box and leave the rest blank - then you get all births marriages and deaths.
          I searched over 10 surnames and got an average of 12 hits per surname so not exactly extensive records for my wanderers.
          Still nice to tick off the list of things to do.
          Angelina

Comment

Working...
          X