FTM 2013 activate subscription not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2013 activate subscription not working

Put FTM 2012 on a few days ago. Have already a sub to ancestry, and tried to activate the sub that was included in FTM. It won't let me do it. Keeps saying the page is temp down reload page or try again later. I have also tried running as administrator and it still doesn't activate. I did register the program and got email after registration, this wasn't from ancestry. How long should I wait before ringing ancestry, think it must be a prob with them. Have downloaded my tree from ancestry to FTM and that seems to have worked OK.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Glenda

Give them a ring. Although as you already have a sub they may say to wait until its almost expired.
    Sue ;)

Comment

Same thing happened to me. Gave them a ring and it was sorted in a matter of minutes

Linda

Just to add, my subscription was still running, although it only had about 3-4 weeks left on it at the time. Did it at the beginning of september
      Last edited by Lindag; 24-09-13, 08:45.
      LindaG

Comment

When I still had a few weeks to go with my sub, I got free access to Ancestry with a FTM programme I registered it but noticed my sub was still about to run out so rang them , they said my new sub wont start till the old one runs out.

Comment

Working...
        X