Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are considering upgrading to FTM 2014

I have just found this overview guide video on the Ancestry YouTube channel

The main new thing I like is the option to export part of a tree (14 mins in on the video)
    Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 21-09-13, 16:38.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Waiting for it to be available! According to TWR Computing they were hoping it would be available in Europe by the end of September, but haven't seen any publicity about it.
    Do you have any info Trevor, as to release date?
    Elaine

Comment

Not yet Elaine, but I am very interested

All that is available is a pre-order option, but no actual release date
      But this will have a 6 month Ancestry voucher as part of it as usual
      Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 21-09-13, 19:20.

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks for video link - very interesting.
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Working...
        X