Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry charges

I emailed them to ask if they would give a discount ?? answer NO

Can you remember what the charges were last year?

The Essentials membership includes:
    a) UK birth, marriage and death databases from 1837 - 2005 (excluding London Metropolitan Archives)
    b) UK census records from 1841-1911
    c) the British World War I and Boer War records
    d) British phone book records, newspaper archives, and university alumni

The annual price for this membership is £83.40 or you may pay £10.95 monthly.

The Premium membership gives you access to everything we have for the United Kingdom and Ireland including parish and probate records, London Metropolitan Archives records, and any new releases. The annual price for this membership is £107.40 or you may pay £12.95 monthly.

The Worldwide membership will give you access to all records on ancestry.co.uk. The annual price for this membership is £155.40 or you can pay £18.95 monthly.

Please note that all of our membership options continually renew until you cancel.

I've been paying £12.95 a month for Premium since May 2009. I have been expecting it to go up, but it hasn't as yet!
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Comment

Is it not cheaper to purchase family tree maker and use the free offer that's supplied with the software?
      My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

just paid the £107 one.

Comment

I cancelled my Premium before renewal in Oct last year & I don't remember exactly when they made me an offer but I took them up on it at the beginning of Jan for £80 55.
          Glen

Comment

Paid the £107 one in August. Was the same as last year so I'm pleased. I have downloaded marriage "certificates" from various Parish Records worth much, much more than that. AND I have done it without any costs of travelling to distant Archives. Good value I think.
            Anne

Comment

I usually do buy the Family Tree Maker with free Ancestry but was hoping they would give a discount , so looks like I will be buying the FTM again.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                I usually do buy the Family Tree Maker with free Ancestry but was hoping they would give a discount , so looks like I will be buying the FTM again.
                instead of an email Val, they might consider a discount if you phone them, so you are talking to them 'face to face' so to speak.
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

The essentials package includes the LMA records.

Jay
                  Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                    FTM 2011 available on e*y with 6 months free Worldwide, price: £28.99 including free delivery.

That is a bargain

Comment

Susan thanks for that but whats E*Y

Comment

Bay is the missing word the auction site

Edna

Comment

oh gawd I dont know why I didnt guess that ?? thanks Edna

Comment

ordered now thanks Susan

Comment

you don't have to * out names of companies here, we don't mind you typing Ebay, Ancestry, Amazon, Tesco etc.. :smilee:
                              Julie
                              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I already have FTM 2011 so would I still be able to get the free subscription if I bought it?
                                Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

yes Wendy I dont use the programme as I already have FTM on my PC ,so just register it by ringing them

Comment

good service eh?? received them this morning thats me for another year.

Comment

Wow!!!! That was quick Val. And at less than £60.00 for a year - brllliant.

Comment

yes thanks to you Susan am well pleased.

Comment

Working...
                                        X