Liverpool sugar bakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool sugar bakers

Has anybody got any contact details, please, for Bryan Mawer, who has written a book about the Liverpool sugar bakers ? He's got a website but I can't get the contact link to work. I'm also trying the Liverpool Family History Society & the Anglo German Family History Society (they published the book, as most of the workers were of German origin)

Thanks very much

Would the Liverpool library/record office be able to help?

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Originally posted by greyingrey View Post
      Has anybody got any contact details, please, for Bryan Mawer, who has written a book about the Liverpool sugar bakers ? He's got a website but I can't get the contact link to work. I'm also trying the Liverpool Family History Society & the Anglo German Family History Society (they published the book, as most of the workers were of German origin)

Thanks very much
      I have an email address for him on a Clara.co.uk email address. If you would like the full email address, PM me, as not permitted to post email addresses on the public forums.
      Christine
      Last edited by Karamazov; 06-09-13, 09:03.
      Researching:
      HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
        X