192.com help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 192.com help please?

I haven't used the 192.com site before but my Dad would like me to contact a living relative.

I'm pretty sure I've found who I'm looking for and it says 'This was sourced from Electoral Roll records from 2009-13'. However, when I go to buy credits (and I want to buy the minimum possible because I only want to look up this one person) it says £9.95 for the 2013 register and £14.95 for 2002-2013. Is there anyway I can tell whether the person I'm after was definitely in the 2013 register rather that the 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012 registers or have I got to go for the dearer option?

Thanks in advance

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your query but I do remember that back in July on FMP there was a new collection of records for people looking for living relatives (I hope that makes sense!); so if you have access to FMP you might also find what you are looking for on there. The records are compiled from electoral registers 2002-2013.
    Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Comment

Sent you a pm

Linda

Comment

If I can help at all please send a PM - I have access to current electoral registers and going back to 2002.

Margaret

Comment

Thank you very much Linda and Margaret but another kind soul on here has also offered to help and I've given her the details now. I really appreciate your offers though, thanks again.

Ooo and thank you r642611, I somehow skipped your post at first! And by the way, I live in Essex and am not too far from Wanstead so if I can help by taking photos or anything local, please let me know.
          Last edited by Cherie; 05-09-13, 08:08.

Comment

Working...
          X