Help with FMP US and World Newspapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with FMP US and World Newspapers

Is there anyone with a World Subscription to FMP who would be willing to access the above collection for two articles? I had to use up my remaining FMP credits last week as they were about to expire - just before this collection came online - GRRR! The articles are about the death of my GG aunt aged 101 and from the partial view on the results pages they look as if they might include details of her life in Canada which would be gold dust for me!

If you wouldn't mind helping out, please send me a PM and I'll let you have the details.
    Thanks,
    Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Many thanks to Caroline (Frazzled) who has found these articles for me.
    Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
    X