logging in with Ancestry.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging in with Ancestry.co.uk

Is anyone else having trouble logging in with Ancestry.co.uk. It says e-mail address not found.
    and password wrong.
    Andrew Crawley

They are having some site problems at the moment Andrew. Website has been down for a while - just seems to have come back online.
    Elaine

Comment

People on their Facebook page complaining about username/password error message.
      Elaine

Comment

I have been getting the password and username don't match on another site belonging to Ancestry and it took me about 20 attempts to sign in with my own details, every time they add something for free we get this problem until the free offer ends, roll on 2nd.

Edna

Comment

I have just spent ages trying to get in and it said my e-mail wasn't recognised so went to the beginning and put my name and e-mail in as a new member and it said that e-mail was already registered and now I'm in but it is so slow I am giving up for now. I have seen the other thread about the speed of Ancestry so hopefully they are updating some records.
          Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Yes, it's very slow when I finally got in. I'll give it up as a bad job for now
            Andrew Crawley

Comment

Hi yep same thing I put email & password in then it comes up someone else is using it, of course its meee!! just keep trying I suppose

Comment

No problem here. Using Firefox. When I used Chrome I had all sorts of problems thats why I started using Firefox and have been pleased with it.
                Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Working...
                X