Ancestry problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry problems

Hi, Is anyone else having trouble with Ancestry?. I have just tried to go to my tree, and it now asks me to log in. No problem, but it doesn`t recognise my log in details!! Theat when it does decide to open. Is anyone else have hassle from them? Cheers, cresser.
    Last edited by cresser; 31-08-13, 15:21.

It seems they are having site problems at the moment. Website has been offline for a while - although seems to be up and running at the moment.
    Elaine

Comment

People on their Facebook page complaining about username/password error message.
      Elaine

Comment

Ancestry Facebook page:

Please accept our sincerest apologies, we are currently experiencing some technical issues and the site is currently down. We wish to apologise sincerely for any disruption this may be causing. We hare working hard to ensure that full service is restored as quickly as possible and will provide updates as we get them.
        1 hour ago.
        Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

Thankyou for your help, I thought it was me !!!!

Comment

its been playing up for me for days now seems to be when they give free access to records too many people maybe trying to use it at the same time ?

Comment

They've been tweeting on and off about the problems all afternoon:

Caroline
              Caroline's Family History Pages
              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
              X