Ancestry so so slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry so so slow

is it only me having problems ? dont know whether its because so many people are using it , but when trying to add records to my tree I keep getting the message either they are having problems or the page takes forever to open

It's crawling along for me too, I'll forgive them if it's because they are adding some really useful new material.

Comment

I've had a few problems. Although that might just be my brain being scrambled.
      Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

Comment

I reckon its because they have let some records be viewed for free , I dont mind that but they should make sure its not affecting the members ,its driving me bonkers:madd:

Comment

I have noticed the that the free census records finishes tonight, but a new message has just popped up that that all immigration records are free, you might be crawling for a while yet!
          Vonny.

Comment

Originally posted by Vonny North West View Post
            I have noticed the that the free census records finishes tonight, but a new message has just popped up that that all immigration records are free, you might be crawling for a while yet!
            Vonny.
            Free until 2nd September

Edna

Comment

just googled and others are having the same problems too for the last few days, have emailed Ancestry

Comment

Val,
                Even though I have world wide Ancestry, this morning it chucked me onto Ancestry.AU and to my surprise it is galloping along at normal speed. Maybe that

would be a way to go if you can.
                Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

hi Grumpy I have got worldwide maybe the com site might work better , good thinking thanks will try that first if that dont work then au here I come,

Comment

Hi, I'm having the same problem as you folks. My Ancestry has been very slow over the past few days.

Comment

I been having trouble too and I'm in Australia. We are having the free immigration records for this weekend. It won't merge census, just the information, not the media and it's very slow.
                      Tora

Comment

i havn't had any problems with speed, but they wont let me save images from the new non conformist records. i think i might give it a few days and see if anything changes.

Comment

Ancestry isn't fast but it is OK for me, I put it down to my laptop. However I'm having no problem saving the Non-Con Records.
                          Glen

Comment

Working...
                          X