Acid Free Pens - Advice ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acid Free Pens - Advice ....

I need to buy Acid Free Pens. Used to get them from Light Impressions, but they no longer exist. I did order some from the company that took over, but they have not been able to get the Acid Free Pens, and it's been several months already.

Where do you get your Acid Free Pens? Which brand/style would you recommend?

I would like to have a variety of colors, but at least Black and Red. Would be nice to have Blue, Green, Purple and Gold too!

Thanks.

-- Jim

I have never heard of Acid Free pens - ever, and I used to order supplies of all types of stationary in my previous life.
    Do you mean OHP pens or pemanent colour pens? OHP can be used on all smooth surfaces. Try Stabilo OHP universal, they do them in a range of colours.
    Vonny.

Comment

I have had them from here: http://www.my-history.co.uk/acatalog...4.html#SID=374
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Vonny North West View Post
        I have never heard of Acid Free pens - ever, and I used to order supplies of all types of stationary in my previous life.
        Do you mean OHP pens or pemanent colour pens? OHP can be used on all smooth surfaces. Try Stabilo OHP universal, they do them in a range of colours.
        Vonny.
        I have been using Acid Free Pens for many years to write on the back of my photographs. I need new ones .....

Comment

Thanks for the links. Have you had good experience with those Acid Free Pens?

Comment

Working...
          X