electoral rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electoral rolls

Just had an e-mail to say genes have added electoral rolls. Could somebody have access to scottish ones as I am off to Scotland on Friday and would love to get in touch with a distant cousin that visited me a couple of years ago. She left me her mobile number but that doesn't seem to work. She lives in the Crieff area. I wont post her details here but if somebody could kindly find her address for me I can send her a quick letter to know I will be in the area

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
    Just had an e-mail to say genes have added electoral rolls. Could somebody have access to scottish ones as I am off to Scotland on Friday and would love to get in touch with a distant cousin that visited me a couple of years ago. She left me her mobile number but that doesn't seem to work. She lives in the Crieff area. I wont post her details here but if somebody could kindly find her address for me I can send her a quick letter to know I will be in the area
    I've sent you a PM for the details to see if I can help.
    Margaret

Comment

thank you to those that messaged me. Elaine came up trumps so a big thank you to her as she supplied me with the correct landline number so we are hopeful to meet up next week. She has a few appointments but we should be able to get together and catch up. Says she has a lot to tell me...........

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
        thank you to those that messaged me. Elaine came up trumps so a big thank you to her as she supplied me with the correct landline number so we are hopeful to meet up next week. She has a few appointments but we should be able to get together and catch up. Says she has a lot to tell me...........
        Oh that Elaine!!! she always beats me to it

Glad you've made contacted and it sounds like you've an interesting time ahead catching up with your friend's news.

Margaret

Comment

Working...
        X