Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French genealogy registers / Alsace, France

Hi,
    Do any of you know if there are any genealogical surname registers available online, or even for sale ?
    My ancestor is from Epfig, Alsace, France, and i've found 100's of people with my surname in Epfig, and i'm looking to tie them all up using a genealogical surname register. I'm sure someone has done the research ?

Any help would be great.
    thanks
    FS2702

Good Morning,
    If you 'google' French Genealogy Registers, a number of potential options become available............see if there is anything for you.
    Good luck.

Comment

so you've gone through the registers? and you want to see if anyone has done the tree to connect your surnames up?

Comment

thanks Alan
        @kyle: Yes, there should be institutions like the genealogical society of france who would have done the research, and i've found over a 100 people who i want to tie together using that research.

Comment

i don't know about that, but good luck! have you tried geneanet? they might have some trees that help?

Comment

I take it you have already tried Familysearch? They do have some French baptisms and marriages on there.

I am not sure that anyone else will necessarily have done the genealogical research, I don't think the French are into genealogy as much as we are!

OC

Comment

thanks folks, appreciate all your input! regards.

Comment

Working...
              X