Key Sisters from Aikton, Cumberland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Sisters from Aikton, Cumberland

Some time ago I was in contact with a very nice lady from the Thursby area. We shared an interest in John Key and Elizabeth Musgrave from Cumberland. Regrettably I have lost details of her name and contact address. She was also connected to the Fenwick family.

I would really like to get back in touch with her. If you are this great lady could you please get in touch via this web site pms.

Kindest regards - Linda
    Last edited by Linda from Murton; 30-07-13, 11:58.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

have you looked in the gedcom data base? there is a Chrispynoodle with Elizabeth Musgrave in her tree

Comment

Thanks for that Val - will have a look. Had a look but it was the wrong place of birth. All of our Musgraves were born in Cumberland. Had not seen Gedcom data place. Will return to it.
      Last edited by Linda from Murton; 30-07-13, 23:59.
      Linda - Happy Hunting

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

have you tried Genesreunited

Comment

No Val - had forgotten all about that site. One time I was never away. Will give it a go. Many thanks
          Linda - Happy Hunting

Comment

Ooooh prices have gone up quite a bit on Genes since the last time I visited. In fact when I come to think about it it was free when I used to visit there. Did find one match but you have to subscribe to contact them. It was a chap called Colin which doesnt spring to mind. Think the lady I am trying to contact is called Rose. Memory isn't what it was.
            Linda - Happy Hunting

Comment

Update: My mum used to say that if a thing doesn't jump at you its not there. Had I looked more closely at my Yahoo e-mail page I would have seen that some time ago I made a folder for e-mails from the very lady I was looking for. All is not lost, I now have all the details I was looking for and have e-mailed her. All is well that ends well.

Thank you for looking.

PS She was not called Rose. Duh
              Linda - Happy Hunting

Comment

Linda, that sounds the sort of "episode" I often have :D

Jay
                Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Working...
                X