Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone in the Horley, surrey RH6 area to look up electoral rolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: anyone in the Horley, surrey RH6 area to look up electoral rolls?

Hi All

This might be a mammoth job as I do not know the area.

I have a living cousin in this area who I am trying to contact Re the family tree and have found them on 192 as living here in 2002 but because I do not have a subscription to 192.com it would cost quite a bit just to obtain the old address.

Is anyone living in this locality that could look up the address details for me so that I can write to them, hoping they are still there and have just removed their names from the public record.

Because they are living I am not allowed to list the names but they are a married couple from the lancashire area. The female is my cousin and she will be retiring this year.
    thanks

Might be worth looking on Findmypast - UK Electoral Registers 2002-2013
    If you don't subscribe to Findmypast, there is a recent thread with an offer of 50 free credits. Costs 10 credits to view each entry.

Elaine

Comment

thanks Elaine, I have just tried the TELEGRAPH code but FMP says it has expired

Comment

silly me did not go through the correct link but have done it now and successfully found them, thank you again

Comment

Working...
        X