Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connolly and Cragin - can anyone find this marriage on ancestry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connolly and Cragin - can anyone find this marriage on ancestry?

According to familysearch.org in the link below, Anthony T Connolly married Margaret Cragin (her married name from first marriage, birth name was Madigan) on 5 Sep 1877 in Gorham, Coos, New Hampshire but no image of record available.

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

variant spellings within this family that I've come across in other records include
    Connolly, Conolly, Connelly, Conley
    Cragin, Craggin, Cregan, Creggan
    Madigan, Madagan

Seems like I've tried every option but I still can't find any record of this marriage on ancestry.com.
    Can anybody track it down?
    Thanks,
    Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

you could use the photoduplication service to access it. 5 requests per month. free.

Comment

What is that service please?

Linda

Comment

Details here Linda ...

Introduced in 2013 - a free photocopying service. Up to 5 requests can be sent per month, with copies being sent free of charge to you via email.
        Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by kylejustin View Post
          you could use the photoduplication service to access it. 5 requests per month. free.
          Kyle,
          Yes, I have the familysearch order option on the back burner for a few months down the line (I have more records to order from familysearch which are higher up the priority list.)
          It's just frustrating that there are two New Hampshire Marriage Collections - Marriage Records index 1637-1947 and Marriage and Divorce Records 1659-1947 - on ancestry and I can't find them in either ...
          Christine
          Researching:
          HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
          X