Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death in Canada

Have found more info on this man since I last asked about him
    Reginald Slater born 2 Mar 1910 England migrated to Canada in 1949 found him in the Canada Voters List up till 1974 living in 36 Beath Street Scarborough Ontario Canada as they go up to 1980 am assuming he died between 1974 and 1980.
    Any ideas how to find his death thanks

did he have the middle initial of N Val?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

SLATER Peacefully at the Wildwood Care Centre, St. Marys on Sunday, April 27, 2008. Reginald W. N. (Reg) Slater age 98 years, formerly of Lakeside. Beloved husband of Margaret (Neeve) Slater. Loving father of Nancy Muir and husband John Bak of Lakeside, Linda Sharman and husband Rick of Kitchener, Paul Slater of...

maybe..
      Julie

Comment

thanks for looking Julie , he didn't have a middle name , his wife Edith Annie Gwendoline seems to have died a couple of years before him maybe I should look for her death first ? Thanks for trying
        Last edited by Guest; 14-07-13, 21:29.

Comment

s'ok does Familysearch have anything??
          Julie

Comment

I dont get on with familysearch ? dont ask me why ? I hate the new style used to get on fine with the old one.

Comment

http://billiongraves.com/ Just found this site today, Family search has it too as does Ancestry so I have read.

Edna

Comment

Thanks for that Edna

Comment

Don't think you are going to find a death registration online as there is a 72 year closure on the data.
                  I think what you may need are newspaper archives for an obituary or possibly a search of the local cemeteries.
                  Elaine

Comment

thanks Elaine I did wonder about that, will see what I can find

Comment

I did have a quick look this morning Val, but without much luck!
                      Elaine

Comment

thanks again Elaine , this man led a colourful past and I so wanted to find out where he ended up.

Comment

Working...
                        X