mercy dawson brimley 1775

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercy dawson brimley 1775

mercy married charles morris reynolds, mercy mother was molly born 1755, was wondering if there was a father as i cant find anything, was Dawson maybe the fathers name and she was illegitamate? Any help would be appreciated

FamilySearch gives the name as Mercy Dawson OR Mercy Brimley - rather than Mercy Dawson Brimley
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    Elaine

Comment

Might be worth seeing if you can get hold of a copy of the parish register - as there are two names shown there might be a note explaining why.
      Elaine

Comment

oh ok , i got that wrong then didnt i haha. i cant find a marriage for her mother molly thats why i was wondering. thanks elaine

Comment

who would i get in touch with for the parish register? thanks

Comment

They would probably be held at the local Archives/Records Office - which may not be easy for you to get to if you live in Bristol!
            You could request the film at a local Family History Centre - there is a link on this page .. http://www.familytreeforum.com/conte...tory-Libraries
            .. or you can also request photocopies direct from FamilySearch - information here

Elaine

Comment

is there anyone who has access to ancestry please, to look on moulton extracted parish records there is mercy and molly there, thanks

Comment

ok thanks for that, i will go to the onein bristol

Comment

Originally posted by kartrix View Post
                  is there anyone who has access to ancestry please, to look on moulton extracted parish records there is mercy and molly there, thanks
                  Text: Mercy Dawson base born daugr of Molly Brimley bap 5 Nov 1775 Moulton Northamptonshire.
                  Moggie

Comment

Originally posted by kartrix View Post
                    ok thanks for that, i will go to the onein bristol
                    Parish registers for Northampton will be held in Northampton Archives - not Bristol!
                    Elaine

Comment

oh ok then, ill forget about this bit then, thanks for your help anyway

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X