Richard rowe parents check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard rowe parents check?

Hi guys i have a connection with the Rowe family now i know that was a big family in Cornwall and Devon i know this from research but i just would like to check Richard rowe`s parents. They could be called Edward Rowe and Susan congdon i would like to find proof of this like a record baptism or something any help would be fantastic, thanks and all the best Charlie

Richard Rowe born 1745/1744 Cornwall and his wife was called Cordelia urn.

familysearch has cornwall/devon records, have you looked there?

Comment

Hi kylejustin i have but i cant find who who his parents on that site i struggle to find out relatives parents on that site.

Comment

Do you know where in Cornwall Richard was born? There are several possibilities and unless you know where he was born and are sure who his parents are it will be difficult to know which is 'your' Richard.

Familysearch have 3 possible birth entries for Richard Rowe 1744-1746. There is one entry for 26/8/1744 with a father Edward in Camborne (no mother mentioned).

There are also 2 possible entries for Richard Row.
        Last edited by Frazzled; 09-07-13, 16:27.

Comment

here you go Charliedaz

sometimes [well, more often than not, less info tends to give you better results]

welcome to the forum by the way :smilee: if you need help, just shout and either one of my fellow moderators will help or our brilliant members
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

when you get to the page I have linked to, you can narrow down the baptism years in the date boxes, that will yield less 'hits' for you.
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

http://www.cornwall-opc-database.org...sms&id=1635055 There is this baptism on the Cornwall OP Clerk site. There is also the marriage for Richard with Cordelia and the deaths of both. Will add just in case you have not seen them. Vera http://www.cornwall-opc-database.org...ages&id=591660
              Last edited by vera2013; 09-07-13, 16:36.

Comment

a friend of mine had cornish ancestry, and we found that you needed to use familysearch (usually has images of the records) and the parish clerk site to get anywhere. usually one site had the missing bits for the other.

Comment

Working...
                X