andrew stephen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrew stephen

this is a really big ask. Totally annoyed with our library. The only day I could get there due to long working hours and their printer wasn't working so I e-mailed my 18 pages of Andrew Stephen army records which mentions his daughter Elizabeth and a couple of his wives but had trouble sending them then time ran out so had to start again as I only get half an hour on their computers. Just got home to check them and I have only got a small view not the entire page but just a narrow strip. Is there anybody that could e-mail me the full pages please.
    It was from ancestry.

Afraid I can't do that just now. But are you not able to download images onto a flash drive? I know we used to be able to do that at our library, but also think I had trouble with that last time I was there.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

do you mean a memory stick? I didn't know I could do that. I just went there to print it all of then have a good read at home as back to work tomorrow. Really don't get much time for anything these days so have to make the most of the time I do get of. Will be another week or so before I get another chance to go again

Comment

I have sent an email with the images for you.
        Margaret

Comment

Working...
        X