Free access to Irish BMD this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free access to Irish BMD this weekend

Could someone try http://search.findmypast.com.au/sear...asetname=irish deaths 1864 - 1958~irish births 1864-1958~irish marriages 1845-1958&sourceid=602&bsop_brand=Brand+Not+Recognised& ns_campaign=free-irish-bdms-reminder&utm_campaign=free-irish-bdms-reminder&ns_mchannel=email&utm_medium=email&ns_sou rce=search-now-button&utm_source=search-now-button&ns_linkname=search-now-button&utm_term=search-now-button&utm_content=ad_a&ns_fee=0.00

It works for me but I am registered with them and I don't know if it will work if you are not. Sorry it is such a long URL. You may need to copy and post the whole thing.
    Last edited by webwiz; 27-06-13, 22:26.
    People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
    Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

I tried it and it does work as far as the payment bits. I got some results for my NI ancestors name so I am inspired to have a proper look later.
    Margaret

Comment

The records are a bit sparse on detail compared with English ones. Death records do show year of birth. Birth records give no details of parents prior to 1929. Marriage records show all the possible spouses, up to at least 8 in some cases.
      People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
      Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

Working...
      X