Wills advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wills advice please

I want to apply for a will. I have done all the forms etc it is the search dates I am querying.

Probate was granted in 1932, the persons actual death was in 1925. Please can someone advice me of the search start date, or will I need to pay to cover the 8 years rather than 4.

Ironically the person only left £10, so it could cost me the same amount, but it is to hopefully discover what my hunch suggests.

Many thanks....
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

As you have the probate year, does that mean you have found the entry in the Probate Calendar on Ancestry.
    If so you only need to enter the probate year. The search years are only required when you don't know the actual probate year.
    Elaine

Comment

Ah thank you Elaine.

I think the lady in question was a nun, address on census indicate the possibility and I want to see if she was one of the Sisters of Mercy associated with the hospital/convent.
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Working...
      X