Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help in the links to Dublin

Hello
    I am new to the forum and would like some help if possiblelooking for any information regarding my family.
    I came across this website which looked very interestingwith lots of information so thought I would join and see if anyone can help inmy search.

I am enquiring regarding some information on my Gt GtGrandmothers family.
    Her name was Elizabeth Huntalso known as Eliza born 1822 Dublin and she married
    Moses Miles Llanfabon Nelson Glamorgan S Wales1839

Her fathers name was Stephen Hunt
    Her brothers name was Nathaniel Hunt born 1829 Dublin who married ElizabethBowbeer 21/06/1853 in the Parish Church St Philip and St Jacob Bristol.

On the 1841 census Stephen and Nathaniel Huntwas living in Clifton Bristol

I am particularly interested in the Dublinconnection if anyone can help or give me some information on how to find outmore I would be very grateful.

Thankyou.

Hi what sort of info do you want, looking at the birth of his children I would say he would have married maybe 1820-1821 will have a look for you, Lizzy

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello thanks for your reply but I am trying to find out about my Gt Gt Gt Grandmother as I know my Gt Gt Gt Grandfather was Stephen Hunt but don't know anything about his wife and not sure where to find out any more ~ all we know is that they came from Ireland/Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by delboy View Post
          Hello thanks for your reply but I am trying to find out about my Gt Gt Gt Grandmother as I know my Gt Gt Gt Grandfather was Stephen Hunt but don't know anything about his wife and not sure where to find out any more ~ all we know is that they came from Ireland/Dublin.
          This is quite a good site for Dublin:
          This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations.

Thought I'd found them but looking at the 1841 Census, the ages are a bit tight.

There's an Elizabeth baptised in 1820 to Stephen HUNT & Mary WATT

And the marriage of Stephen HUNT to Mary WATS (sic) in 1818 (aged 16 max?). A witness is also a sponsor for Elizabeth which ties them together but doesn't prove they are yours.
          Glen

Comment

Working...
          X