Elizabeth Amelia Allan nee Randolph and family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Amelia Allan nee Randolph and family

I really should put this aside, as I'm having a 'bad' day. where my brain won't play.

Elizabeth Amelia Randolph b. 1824 Tonbridge Kent. I have her baptism

m James Allen b abt 1813 Scotland

In the 1851 census they are in Devon, he is a manufacturer of ? ginger.
    They have a daughter Jane W born 1850 Scotland
    Elizabeth's sister is with them.

In 1861 Elizabeth and Jane are back in Scotland, Elizabeth is a fundholder.

In 1881 Elizabeth and Jane are in Scotland with Elizabeth's sister in law Martha.

And thats as far as I have got, everything is now merging into one.

Would anyone be willing to try and find them in 1871 and find anything else please.

I think I may need a nap, so if I do not reply immediately I will come back.

Thank you
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Hi what part of Scotland were they living? Lizzy

Comment

Jane Wilson Allan was born 07/08/1849 Barony, Glasgow parents as above, Lizzy

Comment

James Allan was born 16/06/1811 to William Allan and Margaret Donald Glasgow, still looking for Census lizzy

Comment

Thank you very much for those births Lizzy. I feel better after a sleep so will go back and look too.
          Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

I think he's a ''manufacturer of Gingham in Glasgow'
            Jess

Comment

Thanks Jess, I did wonder if it was that, but couldn't make it out.. sort of got fixed on Ginger marmalade! I did say I was having problems :o
              Bubblebelle x

Comment

Just to say I still have had no luck in 1871 if anyone is able to find them
                Bubblebelle x

Comment

No luck so far although I can find everyone else involved! Vera

Comment

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/iexec?h...=&pid=10882083 Think this might be her with her sister Mary Muir Randolph who married Thomas Parker Rust. Lots of mistranscribes. Elizabeth down as a widow, a visitor born New Romney with Jennie b Glasgow. Vera http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...try&h=10882082 (having trouble with my return Key)
                    Last edited by vera2013; 04-06-13, 05:39.

Comment

Thank you very much Vera.

I am ashamed to say that I did have that census for Mary, my only excuse was that I really did have problems with my eyes and tbought processes yesterday.

I am getting so confused with this family interchanging, Jane, Jenny and Janet too
                      Bubblebelle x

Comment

Glad its all sorted now. Hope your eyes are a bit rested now and things a bit easier for you. Regards. Vera

Comment

Working...
                        X