Worldwide help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldwide help please

Randolph T H Rust 1854 St George Hanover Square was a big cheese in the Trinidad and Tobago oil industry.... who knew?

I no longer have worldwide Ancestry, so I am hoping someone would kindly help me with a couple of records they have.

I expect him to be back and forth between UK and T&T, from newspaper reports I have found. But could someone help me with a marriage for him in Canada and a Canadian passenger list.

Many thanks
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Will have a look.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thank you herky
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

There is a marriage on FamilySearch
        Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
        Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine, would you believe I did check familysearch and got a no record response.

I must have mispelt the name or something
          Bubblebelle x

Comment

Randolph T H Rust
            Born- England
            Age - 38
            Father - Thomas Parker Rust
            Mother - Mary Muir Randolph Rust
            Spouse - Catharine Rose Macdonald
            Age - 30, born Ontario
            Father Name - John Duff Macdonald MD Sarah Ann Malloch Macdonald Mother Name: Macdonald
            Marriage Date - 15 Mar 1893
            Marriage County or District: - Wentworth
            herky
            Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thank you too Herky
              Bubblebelle x

Comment

Passenger list
                Randolph Rust
                Male
                Age 72 Birth abt 1855
                Birth England
                Date of Arrival 22 May 1927
                Vessel Carmania

Port of Arrival New York, New York
                Port of Departure Southampton, England
                herky

Comment

Thank you again.
                  Bubblebelle x

Comment

Working...
                  X