PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE public thank you

Darksecretz
30-05-13, 16:53
to Ozgirl ~ Linda

you have been a miracle worker for me over the last few days...

Thank you SO much, [and I'll let you know about any replies I get!] :star:

Also Elaine.... brilliant snippits that you have found too, thank you :star:

xx

ozgirl
30-05-13, 17:03
Oh Julie - it was nothing, pleased to help - but do let me know if you get any response, I'd love to know what they say (just nosy really!)

Darksecretz
30-05-13, 17:24
Oh I will let you know the outcome :smilee:

I might need your help again in a while.. there are a LOT of Lydalls....lol :Wink:

am at the moment working my way down Henrys b. 1831 children and their respective families...

[just a thought, as that person may still be alive, can you see them on that tree I showed you?]

ozgirl
30-05-13, 18:27
No he comes up as private. Let me know when you are stuck again - I seem to be able to track down other peoples families in the US but not my own, sigh.

Darksecretz
30-05-13, 18:31
No he comes up as private. Let me know when you are stuck again - I seem to be able to track down other peoples families in the US but not my own, sigh.

maybe we should swap rellies???

thanks for the feedback on that person.. am beavering away adding census/death info.. have now finished Henry Lydalls immediate family. no going to start on his siblings... I think. [though I'll be off for my evening walk at 7]

Elaine
31-05-13, 20:55
happy to help anytime, Ozgirl came up trumps which helped me find things...better chase Mildred again then;D

Darksecretz
31-05-13, 21:24
happy to help anytime, Ozgirl came up trumps which helped me find things...better chase Mildred again then;D

lol!! nope, I have Mildred, and I have her death cert! :)

it's blinking 'able Mabel' I am confuddled with now....lol

ozgirl
31-05-13, 21:30
Actually having traced down Bessie's death on the california records got me thinking, and so I had a look and found deaths for 3 of my lot that I hadn't been able to find before :).

Darksecretz
01-06-13, 09:20
Actually having traced down Bessie's death on the california records got me thinking, and so I had a look and found deaths for 3 of my lot that I hadn't been able to find before :).

I am amazed that you even found that!! it was a good call, and there might be others that are on there that I can have a look at.