Is Find My Past broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Find My Past broken?

I can't get either UK or USA version to work. Home pages are fine but searches just hang up.

Seems to be broken :(
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

its back now

Comment

Thanks Val have found something that could be vital so am looking for a parish burial.

Comment

Anyone else having problems searching the Newspapers on FMP?

I do a search eg. James Gully EAST 1900-1900 and get 3 results from The Era newspaper.
          I know (because I have the cutting) that he appeared a number of times in The Era with just his name James East.
          I do a search for James EAST and get a lot of results, including some from The Era.
          THEN .... and this is the problem ..... I go to the left hand side to refine the search down to an area or a few papers. I try and click on The Era (where the number of results is shown in brackets) but can't click in the box then the screen refreshes and says there are no results .... even though I've just seen some!

Anne

Comment

that was happening to me too Anne ,Night Owl managed to get them for me when I couldn't, I quite often find although it says a result when you click on the paper I cannot find anything relating to my search ??

Comment

I find the FMP Site very frustrating to use, and won't be renewing my subs when they expire.

Holly.

Comment

Working...
              X