Medical registers.... Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical registers.... Ancestry

Please can someone tell me where Ancestry are hiding their medical registers.... have they gone completely.

I am so excited, I have been contacted by another cousin and it looks like her info has broken down my brick wall.

But now I want to search surgeon lists.

Please help.
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

whoopee thanks Vallee
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Oh poo. They don't start until 1859, he may have been dead by then as wife a widow in 1861....:(
      Bubblebelle x

Comment

read this

Have you tried googling his name ? or put it on here

Comment

I've researched a surgeon recently and had found this

The National Archives, Kew – Research Service Offered
          Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Thank you Annswabey, sadly he is not there but all certs identify him as a surgeon. London will do a search, but at the moment I am dipping my toe in the water.

Yes Val, I have googled with nil matches at the moment.

I will use the forum or at least update you all as you have all helped and searched so much for me. My huge thanks to you all.
            Bubblebelle x

Comment

Actually I didn't find my man on that list either, but hoped you might!

My man was from Ireland but moved to Surrey and appears as a Surgeon in all records, as does his father. Found loads about him but just couldn't pin down his training.
              Contact me via PM on Family Tree Forum or via my personal website - www.militaryandfamilyresearch.co.uk

Comment

Vals link has some useful information annswabey, may be worth a look
                Bubblebelle x

Comment

Yes, a useful link but have enough on him now!

Comment

Yes it does get like that, but I am rejuvinated.

Meanwhile if I cannot find an answer in the reference library I may be back here again.
                    Bubblebelle x

Comment

Working...
                    X