Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bathia Cumming, London Electoral Rolls - Ancestry lookup, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathia Cumming, London Electoral Rolls - Ancestry lookup, please.

I don't have an Ancestry sub at the moment, and wonder whether someone could let me have the details of Bathia's address and any other residents for 1956-65 which show up on Ancestry's free search.

Many thanks for reading!
    Kind regards,
    William
    Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

1956- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: David.J and Elizabeth Bartlett, Christine.M Cumming, Beatrice and Elsie May, Henrietta & Leslie.F Pock.

1958- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Ernest and Florence.L Gillan, Beatrice and Elsie May.

1959- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Ernest and Florence.L Gillan, Beatrice and Elsie May.

1961- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Ernest and Florence.L Gillan, Beatrice and Elsie May.

1962- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Ernest and Florence.L Gillan, Neil Gillan, Beatrice and Elsie May.

1963- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Ernest and Florence.L Gillan, Neil Gillan, Beatrice and Elsie May.

1964- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Ernest and Florence.L Gillan, Neil Gillan, Beatrice and Elsie May.

1965- 4 Churton Place. Other residents: Christine.M Cumming, Beatrice and Elsie May.
    Lauren =)

Comment

Thanks so much Lauren - I really appreciate your time!
      Kind regards,
      William
      Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

Working...
      X