Isle of Wight Record Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Isle of Wight Record Office

Anyone visiting the record office Isle of Wight that would look at a record for me please.
    Thank you
    Ewan

Not sure what you are looking for ewen, but have you checked the Isle of Wight Family History society webpage which contains a lot of PR transcriptions.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you for the reply Elaine, I couldn't find anything about parish records transcripts. Would you be able to post the link for the parish records so I can have a look at them please?
      Thank you
      Ewen
      Last edited by ewen; 15-04-13, 17:56.

Comment

Sorry Ewen, I meant BMD indexes!
        Elaine

Comment

That's alright Elaine, I did think I had missed something there though.

Back to original question would anyone going to the Isle of Wight record office be able to check a record out for me please? It is not a parish record, I have the exact date, just to see if there is any more information on the record.

Thank you
          Ewen
          Last edited by ewen; 15-04-13, 19:32.

Comment

Hi Ewen,
            sorry this is a bit late but I have only just joined this site did you get your record checked because my back garden backs onto the IOW record office car park I have never used it because my family are from London and the Midlands but i would be happy to go in and check oot anything for you if you would like
            Regards Julie Blake

Comment

Working...
            X