Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook Express - unblocking e-mail addy help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express - unblocking e-mail addy help please?

A couple of years ago when we had Norton Security I blocked the e-mail addy of a friend because I thought their e-mail account had been hacked into. Now she can't send me e-mails and even though we no longer have Norton I can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't come through. I can't find a way to unblock her and I even tried sending her an e-mail to return to me and although she received it ok and replied I still haven't got it.

Any suggestions how to get my lovely friend back would be most welcomed please.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

try this Chrissie
    Remove an Address from Blocked Senders in Outlook Express

To unblock an address in Outlook Express and remove it from the list of blocked senders:
    • Select Tools | Message Rules | Blocked Senders List from the menu in Outlook Express.
    • Highlight the sender (or domain) you want to remove.
    • Click Remove.

Note: you can also delete all entries of your blocked senders list at once.

Comment

Thank Val - I had looked at that but there aren't any blocked ones listed in there. She has tried e-mailing hubby and that hasn't arrived either!! I'm hoping we might have solved it now as she is going to send it from a different addy.

Comment

have you tried adding that email to your contacts on outlook ?

Comment

It has never left my address book Val - is that what you mean? I have now added the new one as well.

Comment

I wondered if you added the old email now norton has gone whether it will let you use it ?

Comment

I think there may a problem with the e-mail addy Val. It didn't go through to hubby either and she has now used a new e-mail addy and we have success Thank you again

Comment

Working...
              X